ASEAN-Korea Youth Character Design Contest is being held as one of the ASEAN-Korea Youth Summit’s linking programs, and it aims to select a representative character of ASEAN-Korea Youth Summit and to promote the summit.
※ ASEAN-Korea Youth Summit will be held in August 10-13, under the theme, “Inclusion and Integration for the ASEAN-Korea Community” to promote youth exchanges and cooperation among future generations of ASEAN-Korea.
ASEAN and Korean Youths (between the ages of 18 and 24)
- Entry Period: May 6th (Thu.) ~ May 23rd (Sun.), 2021
- Screening Period: May 24th (Mon.) ~ 27th (Thu.), 2021
- Winner Announcement: May 28th (Fri.), 2021
※ The winners will be announced on ASEAN-Korea Youth Summit’s homepage (www.akys.kr) and contacted individually
- A character design that can stand for “ASEAN-Korea Youth Summit”
※ ONE (1) basic character and ONE (1) applied character that wears the traditional costume of entrant’ nation should be submitted
※ A description of what your character symbolizes should be submitted
※ The character should reflect youthfulness and dynamic of the youth summit
(Please refer to the 2021 ASEAN-Korea Youth Summit’s Slogan <Connected Us, Beyond the Future>)
※ Please note that entry design may be modified during the development process
- 10 winners will receive 1) a certificate of award and 2) a diary planner with winners’ designs printed
- Selected entries will be featured in the publications, souvenirs, summit promotional videos, AKYS homepage, SNS etc.
Application Form (annex. form 1)
Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information (annex. form 2)
Character Introduction (annex. form 3)
Character Proposal (annex. form 4)
|Microsoft Word File
HOW TO APPLY
Online (mail) application: firstname.lastname@example.org
※ NOTE: Entries should be sent to the secretariat by May 23rd (Sun.)